Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Mail Art Monday: Sailing Ships and Sailor-Moon

Anna Jane Searle spoiled me with a surprise package, perfectly contained inside a handmade map envelope. Inside, there was a ship image with gold foil, a Victorian decoupage set, book pages, all sorts of neat bits of paper ephemera, stamps, stickers, and a set of her handmade buttons. Anna just opened a new shop for her handmade buttons. Take a peek!


Jessica Gowling also surprised me with a Sailor Moon Valentine. In college I was often called Jeannine Saylor-Moon. Actually, it was usually uttered "Jeannine Saylor-MOOOOOOOOON!!!" and it was perhaps after a few too many beverages.


... J

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy you like everything, I had fun collecting all those pieces for you. Thank you for the shout out on my shop too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Anna.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...